The CradlePoint AER 2100—a robust networking solution built for all your business and project needs. With its high-speed 4G XLTE and intelligent routing capabilities, the AER 2100 can provide connectivity to a wide-range of distributed enterprises, such as, remote offices, kiosks, point-of-sale systems, in-store Wi-Fi, and much more.
The AER 2100 features ultimate WAN diversity and allows users to combine 4G XLTE with dual-modem, dual-SIM, and multi-carrier functionality for increased bandwidth and reliability. With its advanced encryption, stateful firewall, network segmentation and VLAN support, the AER 2100 protects networks and assets with the utmost confidence.
The AER 2100 can be conveniently managed using the CradlePoint Enterprise Cloud Manager – a cloud-based, real-time monitoring, management, and application platform. The Enterprise Cloud Manager allows network personnel to extend applications and services to remote branches through the deployment of cloud-enabled services, applications and analytics.
A list of AER 2100 features include:
- Optimized for WAN Diversity™ with integrated wired and wireless 4G WAN (including private network support)
- Dual-band dual-concurrent 802.11ac high performance WiFi
- Cloud-managed for zero-touch onsite configuration at installation
- Advanced routing and best-in-class, cloud-based security options
- Extensible and easily integrated best-in-class, enterprise applications via an Open API
- Certified 4G XLTE dual modems for a “cut-the-wire” solution
At USAT, we consider it our highest priority to deliver products and services that exceed our clients’ expectations. For questions or more information about the CradlePoint AER 2100 use this link or contact a USAT sales representative for further details.