CradlePoint COR IBR1100/IBR1150, the latest model in the COR family modem series. With its rugged design, E-mark certification, and robust 3G/4G LTE connectivity—the COR IBR1100/IBR1150 can provide support for in-vehicle networks, such as police cars, ambulances, and mass transit systems.
The COR IBR1100/IBR1150 series can be conveniently managed using the CradlePoint Enterprise Cloud Manager – a cloud-based, real-time monitoring, management, and application platform. The Enterprise Cloud Manager provides fleet IT personnel with a reliable solution for network deployment, instant configuration changes, firmware updates, troubleshooting, status monitoring, and alerting.
The COR IBR1100/IBR1150 comes fully equipped with advanced security, VPN, and stateful firewall features, which protect sensitive data and networks from unauthorized access. With its active GPS and multi 4G carrier support with dual SIM capability, the COR IBR1100/IBR1150 can withstand the various challenges facing in-vehicle and mass transit networking markets.
A list of CradlePoint COR IBR1100/IBR1150 features include:
- Certified 3G/4G LTE enterprise-grade internal modems with secure dual SIM card access
- Active GPS support to monitor fleets and track assets
- Cloud management to support remote device monitoring and configuration
- High performance WiFi with dual-band, dual concurrent 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Ruggedized for shock, vibrations, splash, and extreme temperatures (-30°C to +70°C)
- Wide DC voltage input range (9-36V DC)
- Ignition-sensing for power control
- Built-in transient and reverse polarity voltage protection
- Advanced security
At USAT, we are committed to offering our clients high-quality products at a competitive rate. For questions or more information about the COR IBR1100/IBR1150, please contact a USAT sales representative for further details.