The COR IBR600C Series is a cloud-managed, semi-ruggedized compact router designed for critical M2M and in-vehicle/mobile applications that depend on reliable connectivity.
The Cradlepoint COR IBR600C Series routers are semi-ruggedized compact routers with embedded modems that enable wired or wireless WAN connectivity using 4G LTE, 3G EVDO, or HSPA+ for M2M and in-vehicle applications. This cloud-managed routing platform supports Cradlepoint NetCloud Engine and the Extensibility Platform to meet a wide range of fixed and mobile customer connectivity needs.
Embedded cellular modems with multi-carrier software-defined radios support 4G LTE and EVDO fallback on Verizon and Sprint, and HSPA+ fallback on AT&T and T-Mobile in the United States. The IBR600 series has 1 wired Gigabit Ethernet for WAN and/or LAN connectivity, 1 10/100 Ethernet port, and 2.4 GHz WiFi. The IBR600C Series is built to provide excellent reliable connectivity for kiosks, surveillance cameras and digital signs, as well as Parallel Networking, in-vehicle and other industrial, retail and M2M applications.
- Embedded 100/50 Mbps Category 3 modem supports Verizon and Sprint with 4G LTE and 3G EVDO fallback
- Multi-carrier software-define radios also support AT&T and T-Mobile with 4G LTE and HSPA+ fallback
- Fully supported in Cradlepoint NetCloud: cloud management, cloud networking
- Semi-ruggedized for industrial and in-vehicle applications
- Supports Router SDK and ECM API
- COR Extensibility Dock
- Dual-modem support with MC400
- 2 extra 10/100 Ethernet ports
- 2×10 connector for extra GPIOs
- 5 V DC 50 mA sensor power
- Redundant power supply capable
- Sleep Mode / Ignition Sensing
- Passive GPS (not recommended for vehicle tracking)’
Learn More about the IBR600C Series –