The Cradlepoint COR IBR900 Series is a ruggedized, cloud-managed, 4G LTE networking platform designed to provide connectivity across a broad range of M2M / IoT and in-vehicle applications.
The Cradlepoint COR IBR900 Series is a ruggedized 4G LTE networking platform that is purpose-built to meet the needs of in-vehicle use and can provide connectivity across a broad range of M2M and IoT applications. This cloud-managed routing platform supports Cradlepoint NetCloud Engine and the Extensibility Platform to meet a wide range of customer connectivity needs and applications.
With an embedded Category 6 modem for LTE Advanced, Gigabit WiFi, Gigabit Ethernet and a quad-core processor, the IBR900 Series delivers high performance for the most demanding M2M and mobile applications. With Cradlepoint firmware and remote management via Enterprise Cloud Manager, the IBR900 Series delivers enterprise-grade networking functionality in a compact, ruggedized router.
- Supports LTE Advanced with carrier aggregation
- SIM-based auto-carrier selection
- Fully supported in Cradlepoint NetCloud: Cloud Management, Cloud Networking
- Ruggedized for vibration, shock, dust, splash and humidity
- Gigabit WiFi (dual-band, dual-concurrent 2.4/5 GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac wave 2
- Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Supports Extensibility Platform (including COR Extensibility Dock)
- Ignition sensing
- Active GPS support
To Learn more about the Cradlepoint COR IBR900 Series Contact USAT: