The world leading Internet of Things conference & exhibition series will be arriving in Silicon Valley on November 29-30 to host two days of top level content and discussion, introducing and exploring the latest innovations in the Internet of Things arena. The 2017 event will also host the Blockchain Expo and AI Expo so you can explore 3 ecosystems in 1, providing the opportunity to broaden your knowledge base and build new connections.
This year’s expanded agenda includes; IoT Innovations & Technologies, Connected Industry, Smart Transportation & Cities, Data & Security, IoT in Enterprise and Developing for the IoT in addition to 5 Blockchain conference tracks; ICOs & Blockchain Technologies, Blockchain Enterprise, Transforming Financial Services, ICOs, Tokens & Cryptofinance and 4 AI conference tracks; AI in Enterprise, Consumer & Digital Transformation, AI for Developers and Bot & Virtual Assistant Development.
3 co-located events. 15 conference tracks. 9,000 attendees. 300+ speakers. 300+ exhibitors.
The event will feature case studies from industry leaders who are already putting IoT, Blockchain and AI into practice with speakers from Oracle, Centrica, Toyota, Bluetooth, Google, Thyssenkrupp, Halliburton, Cisco, Federal Trade Commission, Schneider Electric, Visa, Mastercard, Maersk, Hyperledger, Uber, Wells Fargo, Disney, TGI Fridays, AIG, Nissan, Seattle Reign FC, Albuquerque, Southern California Edison, Renault, and more.
– Lionel Chocron, VP Industry and IoT Solutions, Oracle
– Ben Kieckhefer, Senator, State of Nevada
– Cyril Perducat, Exec VP IoT & Digital Transformation, Schneider Electric
– Greg Wolfson, Solutions Development Lead – Connected Energy, Shell
– Maciej Kranz, VP, Strategic Innovations, Cisco Systems
– Steve Chien, Senior Research Scientist, Autonomous Systems, NASA
– Nina Bhatia, Managing Director, Connected Home, Centrica
– Patrick Bass, CEO, Thyssenkrupp North America
– Dr. Robello Samuel, Chief Technical Advisor & Technology Fellow, Halliburton
– John Kenney, Director of Networking Research, Toyota InfoTechnology Center
– David Fletcher, Chief Technology Officer, State of Utah
– Daniel Kaufman, Deputy Director, Federal Trade Commission
– David Coher, Principal, Reliability & Cybersecurity, Southern California Edison
Bringing together over 9,000 attendees with representatives from sectors including government, energy, education, transportation, healthcare, logistics, manufacturing, agriculture, insurance, retail, and many more, this event is not to be missed. The IoT Tech Expo is set to showcase the most cutting edge technologies from more than 300 exhibitors and provide insight from over 300 speakers sharing their unparalleled industry knowledge and real-life experiences.
There are a range of passes available from free to all-access. Find out more and register here: http://www.iottechexpo.com/northamerica/