NetCloud Solution Packages with the compact, semi-ruggedized COR IBR200 LTE router are designed for secure, cloud-managed IoT networking. The COR IBR200 enables use of low-cost M2M/IoT data plans from cellular carrier/operators, and with NetCloud Perimeter, addresses the biggest gap in IoT: security.
NetCloud Solution Packages include NetCloud software, the router, and 24×7 support with Limited Lifetime Warranty on hardware.
Upgrade to NetCloud Advanced for additional features, including: Remote Connect / Out-of-Band Management, Advanced VPN and tunneling, and location-based services.
- Low-cost with industry-leading security features for value-driven IoT networking solution
- NetCloud Perimeter and advanced security for PCI-compliant networking of vulnerable IoT devices
- Embedded Category 1 modem for cost-effective connectivity
- Semi-ruggedized for wider deployment options
- Comprehensive 24×7 support included for business-critical applications
- Extensibility with GPIOs, Router SDK, NCM API for custom solutions and more!
|Model:||IBR200||Cloud Managed:||Yes, with NetCloud Manager|
|LTE:||Embedded Cat 1 LTE 10 Mbps Modem (& DC-HSPA+ Fallback on AT&T version)||Carriers / Operators:||AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Canada (Bell, Rogers, TELUS)|
|WiFi:||1×1 802.11 b/g/n||Ethernet Ports:||1 LAN 10/100|
|Material:||Metal||GPS/GNSS:||Yes, with passive standalone antenna|
|Operating Temperature:||-20 °C to 60 °C
(-4 °F to 140 °F)
|Input Range:||12 VDC|
|Size:||3.0 × 3.7 × 1.0 in
(76.5 × 94.5 × 24.5 mm)
|Weight:||6 oz (175 g)|
Questions / More Information Contact USAT: