NetCloud Solution Packages with the ruggedized IBR1700 LTE router are designed to extend the value of SD-WAN to mobile networks in vehicles, mobile command centers, or anywhere robust networking with wireless WAN connectivity is required. It offers five Gigabit Ethernet ports and three-radio Gigabit Wave 2 ac WiFi.
NetCloud Solution Packages include NetCloud software, a router, and 24×7 support with Limited Lifetime Warranty on hardware.
Upgrade to NetCloud Advanced for additional features such as application traffic analytics, application-aware firewall, and URL content filtering.
- World’s first LTE mobile router with three-carrier aggregation for best-in-class performance
- Embedded LTE Advanced 600 Mbps Modem
- Field-upgradable with 2nd modem (second wireless carrier) for continuous connectivity
- Precision GPS with dead-reckoning enables location-based applications
- OBD-II support with accessory cable for vehicle health and diagnostics reporting
- Extensibility with GPIOs, Router SDK, NCM API for custom solutions and more!
|Model:||IBR1700||Cloud Managed:||Yes, with NetCloud Manager|
|LTE:||Embedded LTE-Advanced 600 Mbps Modem & DC-HSPA+ Fallback||Carriers / Operators:||AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, Canada (Bell, Rogers, TELUS), Europe, Australia/New Zealand|
|WiFi:||Gigabit WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac wave 2 MU-MIMO – 3 radios||Ethernet Ports:||5 LAN/WAN switchable 10/100/1000|
|Material:||Metal||Ruggedized:||Yes, IP54, Shock/Vib/Humidity MIL Spec 810G & SAE J1455|
|Ignition Sensing:||Automatic ON & time-delay OFF||GPS/GNSS:||Yes, with active antenna and Dead Reckoning (GNSS/GPS + 3D Accel. + OBDII)|
|OBDII Support:||Yes, with accessory cable||Operating Temperature:||-30 °C to 70 °C
(-22 °F to 158 °F)
|Input Range:||9-33 VDC (and low voltage shutoff)||Size:||8.8 × 7.5 × 1.7 in
(224.3 × 190 × 44 mm)
|Weight:||3 lb 7 oz (1.7 kg)||Failover:||Yes|
|Support:||Free 24×7||Dual Modem Capable:||Yes, field-upgradable MC400 modem slot|
Questions / More Information Contact USAT: