Dual Ethernet LTE Router, for Primary or Backup Connectivity
The AirLink® LX60 is designed for Commercial and Enterprise LTE network connectivity. Dual Gigabit Ethernet and serial ports make it ideal to connect machines and provide primary or backup network connectivity. LX60 provides purpose-built, secure, reliable, managed Cellular LTE networking in Building Automation, Digital Signage, Taxis, ATMs, Kiosks and Point-of-Sale terminals.
As part of the AirLink Essential series, the LX60 is designed to meet the environmental and performance requirements of these applications, while delivering superior reliability and uninterrupted operation in fixed, indoor and protected outdoor environments. LX60 is available with optional Wi-Fi + GNSS and rated for shock, vibration and vehicle power supplies. It offers Dual-Band 802.11ac Wi-Fi and dedicated 48 Channel GNSS, meeting the demands of Commercial fleets and Taxis requiring connectivity.
The LX60 comes in LTE Cat 4 regional variants, and a Global LPWA (Low-Power Wide Area) variant offering LTE-M/NB-IoT for applications where low data rates, enhanced cellular coverage, and global deployment is required.
- Out-of-Box LTE Connectivity: Add LTE connectivity to your existing equipment
- Enables edge processing with optional secure linux-based embedded application framework (ALEOS Application Framework)
- Dual Ethernet, RS232 & RS485 and multiple I/O to connect to a wide variety of field equipment
- LTE and LTE-M/NB-IoT variants for global deployments extended coverage and depth (in-building and below ground) to reach challenging locations
- Integrated 7-36VDC industrial grade power supply and –30C to +65C temperature range provides superior reliability without need for additional power conditioning or adapters
- ALMS Cloud or AMM On-Premises Management single-pane device management across all devices
For More Information the Sierra Wireless Airlink LX60 Dual Ethernet LTE Router Contact USAT: