SECAUCUS, N.J — Panasonic Computer Solutions Company, manufacturer of durable, reliable Panasonic Toughbook® mobile computers, today announced its 2007 honorees for its Reseller of the Year awards.
The awards were unveiled last week at the ninth annual Panasonic Toughbook Preferred Partner Program (TP3) conference in Phoenix, Arizona. Winners reflect the company’s vertical market and solutions focus and the awards are recognition of an outstanding year, both in revenue growth and in developing new market opportunities for reliable mobile computing.
2007 Panasonic Toughbook Reseller of Year award winners include:
- Reseller of the Year: CDCE, Inc., Yorba Linda, CA
- Government Sector – Federal Markets: Red River Computer Company, Lebanon, NH
- Government Sector – State & Local Government: Austin Ribbon & Computer Supplies, Inc., Austin , TX
- Strategic Markets Sector: McKesson Corporation, San Francisco, CA
- Work Force Automation Sector: Mobile Ingenuity, LLC, Atlanta, GA
- Toughbook Arbitrator™ Mobile Video Solutions Partner: Insight Enterprises, Inc., Tempe, AZ
- 2008 Wireless Partner of the Year: CDCE, Inc., Yorba Linda, CA
- Additionally, USAT Corporation of Chapel Hill, NC, was inducted into the Toughbook Hall of Fame in recognition of its consistent performance in delivering mobile computing solutions.
“Toughbook computer solution providers are core to the continued success of Panasonic,” said Sheila O’Neil, vice president of channel sales, Panasonic Computer Solutions Company. “Our success as a company is rooted in our ability to design and manufacture the industry’s most reliable mobile PCs and the ability of our trusted channel partners to understand our customers’ business needs and to work closely with us to address them.”
About Panasonic Computer Solutions Company
Panasonic Computer Solutions Company empowers the mobile workforce. The company is a unit of Panasonic Corporation of North America, which is the principal North American subsidiary of Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd. (NYSE: MC – News). Panasonic has delivered reliable, durable mobile solutions through its Toughbook® line of notebook computers for fourteen years and has expanded the boundaries of wireless communications technology through a broad portfolio of products, ranging from fully rugged, industrial strength notebook computers and tablet PCs to semi-rugged and business-rugged thin and light and ultraportable notebooks. A core manufacturer, Matsushita and its subsidiaries control the entire process of design, manufacture, quality assurance, service and support. As a result, Panasonic Toughbooks are known for having the lowest failure rates in the industry. Government, industrial, and commercial users—from Fortune 1,000 companies to small businesses—rely on solutions from Panasonic, wherever their work takes them.
All brand and company/product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective companies. All specifications are subject to change without notice. Information on Panasonic’s full line of notebook PCs for the mobile professional can be obtained by calling 800-662-3537 or at http://www.panasonic.com/toughbook.