Important RMA rules and exceptions:
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Pre-paid shipping labels are only given for defective products reported within 30 days (after 30 days it would be considered a warranty claim) when the customer is swapping for a replacement device, and only for US customers. In the event of a warranty replacement outside of the 30-day return period, the customer is also responsible for shipping charges for the replacement unit.
- In the unlikely event that an item is missing from your order or the order is in any way damaged/incomplete, you must report the issue to us within 3 days. USAT Corp. is NOT obligated to replace missing/damaged items if they are not reported within 3 days.
- Shipping charges are NOT refundable. Additionally, if you received free or flat-rate shipping at the time of your order and later return the order, the actual cost of shipping paid by USAT Corp. will be deducted from your store credit/refund amount unless the 20% restocking fee is assessed..
- Most equipment falls under our 30-day policy, which begins on the day your order ships.
- “Open box” items are non-returnable.
- Router upgrade fees, extended warranties, and manufacturer service plans are non-refundable.
- The original product(s) must be returned in otherwise new condition with ALL original materials (original packaging, manuals and accessories). All returned items will be inspected upon receipt at our warehouse, and if the product(s) is scratched, dirty, missing packaging/parts or in otherwise used condition your total refund will be decreased or denied.
- You MUST request an RMA before returning an order – if you return products without contacting USAT Corp. for an RMA there will be an automatic 20% restocking fee in addition to the standard 20% restocking fee that is applicable to all items being returned for a refund. We are NOT obligated to offer full or partial refunds for returns WITHOUT an RMA number.
- If you return your item(s) AFTER the 30-day time frame and your RMA has expired we are NOT obligated to credit your order.
- Any refused shipments will incur a 20% restocking fee plus the cost of return shipping.
- If you are returning a product that came with free accessories, you must return the free accessories as well. If you fail to return the accompanying free accessories, your refund will be reduced or you will be charged our regular sale price for the free items.
After requesting an RMA:
- USAT Corp. will email you detailed instructions for returning your products. It is very important that you follow the instructions provided and ship your return to the address listed in the RMA email. If your product is returned to us in like-new condition and you have followed our return policy, USAT Corp. will issue your refund or credit:
- Customers may choose to receive either a store credit for 100% of the value of the returned equipment (your store credit information will be emailed to you within 15 business days), OR
- If you prefer a refund back to your credit card, there will be a 20% restocking fee and your credit will be processed within 15 business days.
- You must include your RMA number on the side(s) of the box you are shipping your items back to us in. Do not write on the manufacturers packaging, only the OUTER shipping carton!
- RMAs are valid for 10 days. If you do not return your items within 10 days of receiving the RMA instructions from USAT Corp., you may receive a reduced refund or no refund at all.
- If you are returning a Verizon contract device, remember that YOU are responsible for canceling your service with the carrier (even if you are returning the device itself to us). We will provide instructions to do this in your emailed RMA.