Sierra Wireless RV50Raven RV50 LTE Industrial Gateway
The Raven RV50 is the industry’s lowest power LTE gateway. Simple to install and easy to manage, the Raven RV50 industrial gateway is designed to connect critical assets and infrastructure. Ideal for industrial-grade applications in energy, utilities, and smart-city infrastructure, the Raven RV50 provides real-time remote connectivity for SCADA, distribution management systems and metering.
Why choose the Raven RV50?
- Provides LTE broadband connectivity to remote locations and in harsh environments
- Ultra-low power consumption, ideal for solar or battery powered installations
- Maximizes longevity of deployed equipment and protects investments with LTE
- Improves ROI by supporting multiple network operators without additional hardware costs
- Powerful remote management solution
- Proven reliability and over 1 million AirLink gateways deployed
- Industry leading warranty includes support, software updates and advance replacement
The Raven RV50 can be remotely managed by AirLink Management Service
AirLink Management Service
(ALMS)—the cloud management solution ranked “best-in-class” by ABI Research. ALMS supports over-the- air device registration, configuration and software updates. Variables such as signal strength, network technology, location, temperature and voltage can be remotely monitored to help maintain connectivity. Dashboards display up-to-date views of the entire deployment, and custom reports can be set-up to monitor critical events and prevent downtime.
With LTE coverage on major global networks, the Raven RV50 brings the benefits of broadband connectivity to the most challenging environments, where servicing is not an option and power is often scarce. It is the industry’s only 4G gateway with 2G power consumption. LTE bandwidth makes it a viable alternative to costly wired and wireless technologies, providing a future-proof solution that protects investment in power infrastructure.
- LTE performance at 2G power consumption – uses less than 1 watt
- Most rugged airlink industrial gateway ever built
- Ideal for solar-powered applications
- Remote management via industry’s best-in-class airlink Management Service (ALMS)
- 3 year warranty
- Meets industrial-grade certifications including Class 1 Div 2, MIL-STD-810G, IP64 ingress protection
- Supports up to 5 VPN tunnels for secure cellular communications
- Events Engine for alert reporting to third party server platforms
- Application Framework (AAF) offers real-time onboard data processing
- GPS for tracking equipment