Nationwide Fleet Technology Installations
Fleet Technology Installation Experts
USAT Corporation has over 15 years of experience in providing installation services for outside plant mobile computing initiatives for many infrastructure clients.USAT specializes in in specifying vehicle mounting equipment for mobile computers, printers, wireless modems, cellular boosters, satellite receivers, GPS equipment, WLAN antennas, mobile routers, and other peripherals in mobile environments. Our installation specialists provide a complete line of vehicle mount installation services nationwide - assuring the rapid and safe deployment of your mobile computing platform.
Total Mobile Solutions Philosophy
What sets USAT Corporation apart from other technology installation providers in the marketplace is our strict compliance to a system of best practices called Total Mobile Solution (TMS). Our Installation TMS codifies the proprietary sets of methods that USAT Corporation uses to plan, execute and document the installation services that we perform for your company.
Why Choose USAT For Fleet Installation Services?
- Experience : USAT has performed 15,000+ vehicle mount assemblies and installed thousands of unique configurations.
- Installation Knowledge: Power Requirements to avoid overdrawn batteries, blown fuses, faulty grounds; Safety requirements for airbag and driver/passenger safety; Tamper proofing, covert installation techniques; Ergonomic needs; Optimized scheduling to minimize fleet downtime; Wireless knowledge, teams are certified in RF propagation installation requirements.
- Responsibility: USAT performs vehicle mount installations with our own seasoned and certified professionals.
- Professionalism: Every USAT Corp. installation technician wears a cap, badge and vest with the USAT Corp. logo.
- Continuity of Service: If you have purchased USAT mobile products we are already familiar with your unique deployment needs and will incorporate these into our vehicle mount installation services. USAT can standardize installation equipment and methodologies across your fleet.
- Onsite, Nationwide: We install at your location to minimize service vehicle downtime in most locations in the 48 US states.
- Warranty: USAT stands behind our work with written warranties.
- Lease Options: Leasing is available for installation services and mount equipment.