Fleet Technology Installation Experts
With over 15 years of experience, USAT is an industry leader in providing installation services for outside plant mobile computing initiatives for many infrastructure clients. USAT specializes in vehicle mounting equipment for mobile computers and printers, wireless modems and cellular boosters, satellite receivers and GPS equipment, WLAN antennas and mobile routers, and other peripherals in mobile environments. Our installation specialists deliver a complete line of vehicle mount installation services nationwide, which assures the quick and secure deployment of your mobile computing platform.
Total Mobile Solutions Philosophy
The strict compliance to a system of best practices called Total Mobile Solution (TMS) sets USAT apart from other technology installation providers. Our Installation TMS codifies the proprietary sets of methods that USAT Corporation uses to plan, execute and document the installation services provided for your company.
· Why Choose USAT For Fleet Installation Services?
- Experience: USAT has completed 15,000+ vehicle mount assemblies and installed thousands of successful configurations.
- Installation Knowledge: Power Requirements to avoid overdrawn batteries, blown fuses, faulty grounds; Safety requirements for airbag and driver/passenger safety; Tamper proofing, covert installation techniques; Ergonomic needs; Optimized scheduling to minimize fleet downtime; Wireless knowledge, and teams are certified in RF propagation installation requirements.
- Responsibility: USAT’s certified professionals complete vehicle mount installations in a careful and timely manner.
- Professionalism: Every USAT Corp. installation technician comes prepared with the right attitude, equipment and uniform to perform all installations with the utmost proficiency.
- Continuity of Service: If you are a returning USAT client and have already purchased mobile products, we are familiar with your deployment needs and will incorporate these into our vehicle mount installation services. USAT can standardize installation equipment and procedures across your fleet.
Onsite, Nationwide: We will install at your location to minimize any service vehicle downtime. We openly service clients within 48 US states, with the exception of Alaska and Hawaii.