M2M Transportation Solutions:
The challenges for executives, managers, and supervisors are rising within every division of the transportation industry. These officials are receiving mandates to reduce cost and increase productivity; undermining the urgent need to track vehicle and driver activity safely and accurately. The competition remains intense, but advantages are awarded to those who respond and arrive in a timely fashion. Companies investing in the growth of their employees and mobile resources must allocate their priorities towards creating safer utilization and overall theft protection.
Fleet owners and transportation infrastructure managers require open, secure, and accessible wireless solutions. These innovative and connectivity based solutions enable more cost-effective communications, better location and tracking of assets, and higher distribution of cutting-edge services for new business needs. Railway and other transportation operators’ desire advanced internet capabilities that enhance safety and operations, and provide onboard wireless services for passengers. Wireless connectivity improves efficiencies for:
- Fleet owners (driver duty logs, dispatch optimization,mobile asset tracking, navigation , fleet management solutions, fuel management and route planning)
- Road authorities (eToll, eTax)
- Leasing or insurance companies ( Buy Here Pay Here, Pay as You Drive and vehicle recovery systems)
- Solution providers of vehicle aftermarket applications
- System integrators, service and solution providers, and railway industry operators