Return & Refund PolicyThis policy was last modified on March 13, 2020.
We want to make sure your organization can process the returns and receive the refunds that you are qualified to receive. Please read these terms carefully as you automatically agree to them upon ordering with USAT.
Important RMA rules and exceptions:
- All returns require a USAT issued Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) prior to return.
- USAT is not obligated to offer full or partial refunds for returns without an authorized USAT RMA.
- Returns without an RMA may incur a USAT’s restock fee of 20% up to the sell cost of the returned products.
- Items returned for credit under a USAT RMA must be returned in new unopened condition to be eligible for full credit, less any applicable restock . All items must be returned with unmarked, original packaging materials and must contain all original instruction booklets, cords, accessories, etc. to be eligible for full credit.
- All returned items will be inspected upon receipt at our warehouse. If the return product is received with obvious signs of abuse, neglect, or accident (such as electrical or water damage), or if the product is otherwise determined not to be in new condition or covered under the manufacturer warranty, the Customer will be notified of any additional restock fees above the standard 20% restock fee, or if the return for credit has been voided by status of return.
- Items determined to be in non-new condition may not be eligible for credit or refund.
- In the unlikely event that an item is missing from your order, or the order is in any way damaged/incomplete, you must report the issue to USAT within 3 days. USAT is not obligated to replace missing/damaged items if they are not reported within 3 days.
- Most equipment falls under our 30-day policy, which begins on the day your order ships.
- Customer refused shipments will incur a 20% restocking fee plus the cost of return shipping.
- If you are returning a product that came with free items and/or accessories, you must return the free items and/or accessories as well. If you fail to return the accompanying free items and/or accessories, your refund will be reduced, or you will be charged our regular sale price for the non-returned items.
RMA Shipping Fees:
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Pre-paid shipping labels are only available for US based customers if they receive and report defective products within 30 days of shipment and are swapping for replacement of like product or if product was incorrectly shipped to customer by USAT.
- Returns after 30 days of shipment are considered warranty claim and inbound shipping is the responsibility of customer.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- “Open box” items are non-returnable, non-refundable.
- Entitlements, extended warranties, upgrade fees, and manufacturer service plans are non-refundable.
- Non-stocked special order items are non-refundable
- Item(s) retuned after RMA expiration are subject to being non-refundable/non-returnable.
- If you received free or flat-rate shipping at the time of your order and later return the order, the actual cost of shipping paid by USAT will be deducted from your store credit/refund amount unless the 20% restocking fee is assessed.
After requesting an RMA:
- USAT will email you detailed instructions for returning your products. It is very important that you follow the instructions provided and ship your return to the address listed in the RMA email. If your product is returned to us in like-new condition and you have followed our return policy, USAT will issue your refund or credit:
- Customers may choose to receive either a store credit for 100% of the value of the returned equipment less any applicable restock fees outlined in your RMA (your store credit information will be emailed to you within 15 business days), OR
- If you prefer a refund back to your credit card, there will be a 20% restocking fee and your credit will be processed within 15 business days.
- You must include your RMA number on the side(s) of the external shipping cartons/box you are shipping your items back to us in. Please do not write on the manufacturers packaging, only the OUTER shipping carton.
- RMAs are valid for 14 days. If you do not return your items within 14 days of receiving the RMA instructions from USAT Corp., you may receive a reduced refund or no refund at all.
- If you are returning an activated device on a carrier network (Verizon, AT&T, FirstNet, Sprint, US Cellular, T-Mobile, etc.), you are responsible for canceling your service with the carrier (even if you are returning the device itself to us).