Return & Refund PolicyThis policy was last modified on March 13, 2020.
We want to make sure your organization can process the returns and receive the refunds for which you are qualified. Please carefully read the terms of the return and refund policy below as you automatically agree to them upon ordering with USAT.
Requesting an RMA
Important RMA rules and exceptions per our return and refund policy:
- All returns require a USAT issued Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) before return.
- USAT is not obligated to offer full or partial refunds for returns without an authorized USAT RMA.
- Returns without an RMA may incur a restocking fee of up to 20% of the sale price of the returned products.
- Items returned for credit under a USAT RMA must be returned in new, unopened condition to be eligible for full credit, less any applicable restock. All items must be returned with unmarked, original packaging materials and must contain all original instruction booklets, cords, accessories, etc. to be eligible for full credit.
- We will inspect all returned items upon receipt at our warehouse.
- The product you return shows apparent signs of abuse, neglect, or accident (such as electrical or water damage)
- The product is otherwise determined not to be in new condition or covered under manufacturer warranty.
- We will notify customers if:
- any additional restocking fees need be applied
- or if the return for credit is void due to the status of the returned item
- Items determined to be in non-new condition may not be eligible for credit or refund.
- In the unlikely event that an item is missing from your order, or the order is in any way damaged/incomplete, you must report the issue to USAT within three days.
- USAT is not obligated to replace missing/damaged items if the three-day reporting window is allowed to expire.
- Most equipment falls under our 30-day policy, which begins on the day your order ships.
- Customer refused shipments will incur a 20% restocking fee plus the cost of return shipping.
- If you are returning a product that came with free items and accessories, you must return the free items and accessories as well.
- If you fail to return the accompanying free items or accessories, we will reduce your refund, or you charge you our regular sale price for the non-returned items.
RMA Shipping Fees:
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Pre-paid shipping labels are only available for US-based customers if:
- they receive and report defective products within 30 days of shipment and are exchanging the product for a replacement
- the product was incorrectly shipped by USAT.
- We treat returns after 30 days of shipment warranty claims, and inbound shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- “Open box” items are non-returnable, non-refundable.
- Entitlements, extended warranties, upgrade fees, and manufacturer service plans are non-refundable.
- Non-stocked special order items are non-refundable
- Item(s) returned after RMA expiration are subject to being non-refundable/non-returnable.
- If you received free or flat-rate shipping at the time of your order and return that order later, the actual cost of shipping paid by USAT will be deducted from your store credit/refund amount unless we assess a 20% restocking fee.
After Requesting an RMA
- USAT will email you detailed instructions for returning your products. You must follow the guidelines provided and ship your return to the address listed in the RMA email. If you return your product to us in like-new condition and have followed our return policy, USAT will issue your refund or credit:
- You must include your RMA number on the side(s) of the external shipping cartons/box you are shipping your items back to us in. Please do not write on the manufacturers packaging, only the OUTER shipping carton.
- RMAs are valid for 14 days. If you do not return your items within 14 days of receiving the RMA instructions from USAT Corp., you may receive a reduced refund or no refund at all.
- If you are returning an activated device on a carrier network (Verizon, AT&T, FirstNet, Sprint, US Cellular, T-Mobile, etc.), you are responsible for canceling your service with the carrier (even if you are returning the device itself to us).