Cradlepoint Virtual Router (CVR)
What is it?
- A virtual instance of NCOS running at Amazon Web Services (AWS), packaged with the Branch Essentials Solution Package functionality. Users can license, provision, deploy, and start managing a CVR all from within NCM. An AWS account is required.
- Presentation attached
- No hardware required
- Simple deployment and procurement to AWS from within NCM
- Single vendor service for managing and orchestrating entire network with headend and spokes
- Virtual cloud headend for Auto VPN and DMVPN networks
- NCP Gateway for cloud hosted application
- Instance 30-day free trial though NCM
Release Date March 4, 2019
Supported Solution Packages Branch Essentials (No Branch Advanced Package)
Cradlepoint.com Product Page http://shop.usatcorp.com/NetCloud-Essentials-for-Cradlepoint-Virtual-Router-1-yr
Quick Start Guide and Knowledgebase Article (video coming soon) https://customer.cradlepoint.com/s/article/CVR-Getting-Started
Questions / More Information Contact USAT: