- This event has passed.
GTM Forum: Grid Edge East 2019
JOIN USAT CORP AT THE PREMIER EAST COAST-CENTRIC EVENT FOR T&D INNOVATION
As a spin-off of our flagship Grid Edge Innovation Summit in California, we’re heading to North Carolina to focus on how innovation and decentralization can result in a more resilient energy system. Led by leading utilities, smart grid tech giants, and Wood Mackenzie’s research experts, Grid Edge East will explore how frontier technologies such as AI, edge computing and power electronics are already impacting grid resiliency and customer experience, and how market leaders are innovating core systems at the edge of the grid.
AGENDA2019 Conference Themes
- Becoming an Energy Innovation Company: How utilities are transforming their business models by innovating at the core
- Sensorization of T&D Lines: Predictive Maintenance, sensor ecosystems, and weather event simulation
- Enhancing Resiliency Through Microgrids: How digital technologies are strengthening energy systems
- The EV Future: The impact of EV mass adoption and charging infrastructure on the grid
- Customer Centricity: Making the most of available data to personalize customer experience
- Securing the Edge of the Grid: Overcoming cyber vulnerabilities in an increasingly connected energy system