The LED lights on the router will display different colors depending on the equipment plugged in and router state..
Indicates the CradlePoint is being supplied power.
1 – 4
Indicates a connection has been made on the respective the LAN port, blinking indicates traffic over the port.
Indicates a connection has been made on the routers WAN port, blinking indicates traffic over the port.
Note: The WAN port will turn on even if plugged into a computer however, the WAN port is for Internet connections only, i.e. DSL/Cable modems.
Indicates the Wi-Fi radio of the router is “On.” Blinking indicates traffic over the radio.
Indicates the router is in (Wireless Protected Setup) WPS mode. This indicator will blink for 2 minutes orange then 2 minutes red.
Indicates that a recognizable cellular device is connected to the router.
- Red: No connection is being attempted, or an error has occured
- Orange (Solid): Modem is recognized, not connecting to tower
- Orange (Blinking): Modem is dialing out to cell tower
- Green (Blinking): Modem is negotiating connection with cell tower
- Green (Solid): Modem is connected with cell tower
- OFF: Modem is not detected or connected.