This Statement Applies to the following products: COR IBR600P(-INTL), IBR650P(-INTL), IBR600LP2-EU(-PWD), IBR650LP2-EUARC MBR1400LP2-EU, CBA750B-LP2-EU (each includes a certified MC200LP2-EU modem)ARC MBR1400LP, CBA750B-LP (each includes a certified MC200LP modem)Canada products include US/Canada power adapter. Europe products include US, UK, EU power adapter.
|Canada||COR IBR600P, COR IBR650P, COR IBR600LP|
ARC MBR1400LP, ARC CBA750B-LP
[Special Order: COR IBR650LP, COR IBR600LP-PWD2]
|Europe||COR IBR600P-INTL, COR IBR650P-INTL, COR IBR600LP2-EU|
ARC MBR1400LP2-EU, ARC CBA750B-LP2-EU
[Special Order: COR IBR650LP2-EU, COR IBR600LP2-EU-PWD]
- Regulatory/Legal (required): Regulatory certifications include FCC, IC and CE which means it is legal to sell the device into the USA, Canada and the European Economic Area respectively. Some countries may not have their own regulatory bodies and will accept CE mark but CradlePoint does not provide a comprehensive list of these countries.
- Cellular Industry Certification (sometimes required): Cellular certifications include PTCRB and GCF-CC. These certifications mean the devices properly connects to UMTS/HSPA+ & EDGE/GPRS/GSM networks. USA and Canada uses PTCRB, EU uses GCF-CC.
- Carrier (usually not required): Carrier (or operators) certifications are commonly required in the USA and requested in Canada but are rarely required in other countries/regions. If required, additional operator-specific certifications may be pursued on a business priority basis. Legally, the devices may be activated on carriers without any additional certification.
- Industry standards (not required): Cradlepoint devices have received WiFi Alliance certification (if applicable) and are RoHS and RoHS-2 compliant.
COR IBR600P in-country testing: The following are countries/carrier combinations where the “P” version has been tested and is known to connect correctly:
- United Kingdom: Orange, 3, T-Mobile
- Canada: Rogers, Bell, TELUS
Note: The IBR600P / IBR600P-AT and IBR600LP / IBR600LP-AT products are considered identical for the purpose of regulatory and cellular industry certifications, however, the –AT versions have AT&T specific settings required by AT&T that can result in undesirable behavior on other networks. CradlePoint is unable to support the –AT versions of our products on carriers other than AT&T. It is strongly recommended the generic models be used on any non-AT&T network. Country Certifications:Legally, we know the following certifications cover the following countries. Some additional countries may accept one or more of these certifications as well but may not officially be part of their governing body:
- FCC: 50 States, Guam, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands
- IC: Canada, provinces
- CE: (European Economic Area) Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, England (UK), Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey
- FCC: Federal Communications Commission
- IC: Industry Canada
- CE Marking: European Community Marking
- PTCRB: Certification forum by North American cellular operators
- GCF-CC: Global Certification Forum Conformance Certification Criteria
- WiFi Alliance: Trade association
- RoHS: Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive
Certifications by Product:
|COR IBR6x0P||FCC, IC, CE||PTCRB,|
|COR IBR600LP||FCC, IC, CE||PTCRB||Not Needed.|
Pending: Rogers, TELUS
Pending: TELUS, Rogers
Pending: TELUS, Rogers
|COR IBR6x0P-INTL||FCC, IC, CE||PTCRB,|
|COR IBR6x0LP2-EU||CE||GCF-CC||Not Needed||Europe|