ECM provides the ability to schedule firmware upgrades at the group level at a date and time of your choosing.
Configuration Difficulty: Intermediate
- Step 1: Log into your ECM account.
- Step 2: Select Scheduler from the navigation menu.
- Step 3: Click Add to add a new task.
- Step 4: Select Update Group Firmware and click Next.
- Step 5: Select the group you wish to schedule for updating and click Next.
- Step 6: Choose the target firmware version and click Next.
- Note: As with immediate firmware upgrades, you cannot move a group to an earlier firmware version.
- Step 7: Click Add to create a new schedule.
- Step 8: Give the Schedule a Name and Description.
- Step 9: Choose the date and time to Schedule the firmware update for and then click Add.
- Step 10: Click Finish to create the schedule.