This article describes the steps necessary to get a network API key for authenticating devices.
Configuration Difficulty: Novice
Login to NetCloud Engine
- New Users sign-up for a trial account here. Login and exit out of the setup wizard (by clicking the ‘x’ at the top right of the wizard)
- Existing users Login to the NetCloud Engine console here
Download the Key
- Navigate to the key generation page by pressing the settings button in the top right corner of the client.
This will take you to the network settings page.
- Select the Generate Authentication Key option.
- Select Generate Key This will create a new key, revoking the old key, and prompt you to download a file called apikey.pertino. You can copy the API key and use it in a command line as appropriate.