The UI for NetCloud Engine is located at app.pertino.com which uses active script to display the login page section. If active script is disabled, the login section will not appear. This is disabled by default on Windows 2008 R2 using IE 8.
Configuration Difficulty: Intermediate
How to enable Active Script in IE 8:
- Step 1: Select tools and then Internet Options.
- Step 2: Select the security tab and then ‘Custom level…’ button.
- Step 3: Navigate to ‘Scripting’ section, then to ‘Active Scripting’, then select ‘Enable’
- Step 4: Select ‘Yes’ within the warning to allow changes to apply, then select ‘Ok’
- Note: You will need to close out all browsers to allow changes to apply.