If you are unsure of your CradlePoint Series or Model number, please click here.
This article was written based on firmware version 2.0.0.
Unable to access the internet with a WiMAX modem connected to the CradlePoint router.
Each cellular carrier uses a slightly different network configuration for their WiMAX modems.
- Log into your router’s setup pages. If you are unsure how, click here.
- Go to the “Modem” tab along the top, then click “Settings” along the left side.
- Find the box titled “Modem Specific Settings”
- Change the drop-down menu for “Modem Interface” to the Interface your modem is plugged into.
- Scroll down to the “WiMAX Settings” section and change the drop-down menu for “Carrier” to the carrier you are using.
- Then go back to the top of the page, click “Save Settings” and then “Reboot Now”
Allow up three minutes for the modems initial connection after the router reboot. If the modem does not connect after three minutes, unplug your modem from the router and then replug the modem to force the modem to reinitiate its connection cycle.