If you are unsure of which CradlePoint Series or Model number you have, please click here.This article was written based on the 2.0.0 series 2 firmware version.
For information on what Aggressive Modem Reset is, please visit the article “What is Aggressive Modem Reset“.
- Connect to your router, Login to its admin pages (192.168.0.1 by default)
- Click on MODEM in the red bar, then click on SETTINGS in the left column
- Scroll down to the Global Reset Settings section.
- Place a checkmark in the Aggressive Modem Reset box.
- Go to the top of the page and click Save Setting, click Reboot Now when prompted.