If you are not sure what model CradlePoint router you have, please click here.This firmware was written based upon firmware version 5.0.0.Description:
By default, the CradlePoint runs a DHCP server on the LAN IP Address of 192.168.0.1 on the 192.168.0.0/24 network, with a default DHCP IP Address range of 192.168.0.100 through 192.168.0.199. It can sometimes be necessary to expand or shrink the size of the DHCP address pool to have less or more addresses than the router uses by default.
Follow these directions to change the DHCP Server’s IP Address range.
- Log into the CradlePoint’s administrative console, the default location is http://192.168.0.1. Click here if you are unsure of how to access the administration pages.
- Click Network Settings and WiFi / Local Network from the drop-down menu.
- Place a checkmark next to the LAN you would like to change the DHCP range on, then click Edit.
- At the Local Network Editor page, click the DHCP Server tab.
- At the DHCP Server tab, change the Range Start and/or Range End to what you would like for the DHCP server to use. In this example, the DHCP range has been changed to 192.168.0.50 through 192.168.0.250 Click Submit at the bottom of the box to save your settings.
After making these changes, the DHCP server will now provide IP addresses from the range you have specified.