If you are unsure of CradlePoint Series or Model number, please click here.
This article was written based on firmware version 5.0.0
Please consult the following video for a walk-through, or skip to the Resolution section and begin step one
IP address conflict.
Connecting the CradlePoint router to existing networks or some modems may cause an IP conflict. This requires that the default CradlePoint router IP address be changed.
- Log into the routers setup page (login instructions).
- Select the Network Settings tab then select Wi-Fi / Local Networks or Local Networks for non-Wi-Fi routers.
- In the Local IP Networks section check the box next to Primary LAN then click Edit.
- Change the IP Address to 192.168.1.1 (or any IP address you prefer).
- Click Submit to save settings.
Note: After changing the default router IP address you will now need to access the CradlePoint’s administrative console using the new address, as well as refresh the IP address on your computer or device by disconnecting from the CradlePoint and reconnecting.