If you are unsure of CradlePoint Series or Model number, please click here.
This article was written based on firmware version 5.0.0.
Event logs in CradlePoint routers are cleared on every power cycle or reboot. To save logs after a reboot configure a connection from the CradlePoint router a USB flash drive.
Router event log information is lost on a power cycle or reboot.
- Log into the router’s setup page (login instructions).
- Click the System Settings tab then click Administration.
- Click System Logging tab.
- Click the check box to the right of Log to attached USB stick.
- Click Apply.
- Plug in a USB memory device, the router will write event log data to the attached USB device.