If you are unsure of CradlePoint Series or Model number, please click here.
This article was written based on firmware version 5.0.0.
Internet Service Provider (ISP) recommends setting a static WAN IP.
Some ISP’s require static IP settings in the router.
- Confirm that the ISP requires static WAN IPsettings by contacting the ISP (typically ISP’s do not require these settings).
- Log into the router’s setup page (login instructions).
- Click the Internet tab then Connection Manager.
- Under WAN Interfaces heading, click the Ethernet: Blue device then click the Edit button.
- In the WAN Configuration box that displays, click the Ethernet Settings tab.
- Change the Connect Method to Static (Manual).
- Fill in the IP Address, Subnet Mask, Gateway IP, Primary and Secondary DNS (provided by the ISP).
- Click Submit.
- Connect your static internet connection to the BLUE Ethernet port on the router.
- Allow up to 2 minutes for the connection to establish.