This article was written based on the 5.0.0 series 3 firmware.
If you are not sure which CradlePoint Series or Model number you have, please click here.
For information on what Aggressive Modem Reset is, please visit the article “What is Aggressive Modem Reset“.
Click here if you are not sure how to access the administrative console of your router.
1. Click on the Internet tab, and select Connection Manager from the drop down menu.
2. Click on your modem in the WAN Interfaces list. Your modem will be highlighted blue and will display additional information.
3. Click the Edit button just above your modem.
4. In the WAN Configuration window, click on the Modem Settings tab.
5. Place a checkmark next to the Aggressive Reset, and then click Submit. Note that your modem will briefly disappear from the WAN Interfaces list while it reloads the new settings.