The following article was based on 5.1.1 firmware.
This article will outline how to enable the DHCP Relay Option on capable Series 3 CradlePoint routers.
- Log in to the Administrative Pages of the CradlePoint. Please click here for instructions on logging in.
- Click on the Network Settings tab, then click WiFi/Local Networks.
- Check the box next to the LAN you wish to apply the DHCP Relay and click Edit.
- Select the IPv4 DHCP tab.
- Uncheck the box next to DHCP Server.
- Check the box next to DHCP Relay and enter the IP of the DHCP server or router to be used.
- Click Submit to save changes.