If you are not sure what Series CradlePoint router you have, please click here.This article was written based upon firmware version 5.0.0.Overview:Use more than the 2 default LANs on the MBR1400, MBR1200B, IBR600, CBR400.Directions:
- Log in to the setup pages of the CradlePoint router (how to log into Series 3 routers)
- Click on the Network Settings tab.
- Click Wi-Fi/Local Network from the Network Settings drop-down menu.
- In the Local IP Networks section, click the Add button.
- In the Local Network Editor, click on the Interfaces tab in the tabs along the side of the box.
- Select the interface you would like to assign from the Available list then click the plus button.
- Then click the IPv4 Settings tab in the Local Network Editor window, here you need to specify an IP for the new LAN example would be 192.168.15.1.
- Now Click on the General Settings tab, check the Enable box, and name the network, any name can be assigned.
- Click the Submit button to save the changes.