- MBR1400, ARC MBR1400 (HW ver 2.0 is required)
- COR IBR600, COR IBR650
Terms of Service:
- Please review the CradlePoint Services Agreement, as these terms and conditions govern your use of the Feature License.
- If you do not accept the terms and conditions in the CradlePoint Service Agreement, DO NOT upload the License File to your routers.
- By uploading the License File and enabling your routers with the Feature License, you acknowledge you have read, understand and agree to be bound by the CradlePoint Service Agreement.
Apply license to your CradlePoint routers:
- Begin by saving the License Key to the desktop of your computer.
- Log into the CradlePoint admin pages (Series 3: Accessing the Setup Pages of a CradlePoint router)
- Check that your Firmware version is 5.0.0 or later by navigating to System Settings -> System Software and check that Current Firmware Version is v5.0.0 or later. If not, select Check Again, then Automatic (Internet).
- From the administration pages of the router navigate to System Settings – > Feature Licenses
- Select Choose File and browse to the license file saved to your desktop. Select it and then select Upload to apply your license.
- Upon successful upload, the router must be rebooted to finish installation
- After reboot the feature, (s) is(are) now available in your router and ready to be configured.