If you are unsure of your CradlePoint series or Model number, please click here.
This article was written based on firmware version 5.0.0
You need to restore your CradlePoint router to factory default settings.
Note: This document is intended for Series 3 routers if you have access to the setup pages. If you are unable to access the setup pages, please click here.
You need to reset the CradlePoint router to factory default settings.
- Connect to your router via Wi-Fi or Ethernet Cable
- Login to your router setup pages (click here for instructions) from an internet browser (Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer)
- Go to the System Settings tab, then click System Control under from that menu
- Click the Restore Factory Defaults button
- Click Yes to the message “Are you sure you want to restore the device to factory defaults and reboot?” if you are sure you would like to restore now.
- Once the CradlePoint is finished automatically rebooting, it will be back to factory default settings