If you are unsure of your CradlePoint series or Model number, please click here.This article was written based on firmware version 5.0.0Symptom:You need to restore your CradlePoint router to factory default settings.Note: This document is intended for Series 3 routers if you have access to the setup pages. If you are unable to access the setup pages, please click here.Cause:You need to reset the CradlePoint router to factory default settings.Resolution:
- Connect to your router via Wi-Fi or Ethernet Cable
- Login to your router setup pages (click here for instructions) from an internet browser (Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer)
- Go to the System Settings tab, then click System Control under from that menu
- Click the Restore Factory Defaults button
- Click Yes to the message “Are you sure you want to restore the device to factory defaults and reboot?” if you are sure you would like to restore now.
- Once the CradlePoint is finished automatically rebooting, it will be back to factory default settings