If you are unsure of CradlePoint Series or Model number please click here.
This article was written based on firmware version 5.0.0.
Logs in Cradlepoint routers are cleared on every power cycle or reboot. If you would like to save logs after a reboot, you may want to set up a connection from the Cradlepoint router to your Syslog Server.
Log information is saved in non-volatile memory and is lost on power cycle or reboot.
- Connect wired or wireless to the CradlePoint router
- Login to your CradlePoint’s set up pages. Click here for instructions on logging in.
- Click System Settings tab
- Then click Administration
- Click the tab to the far left that states System Logging
- Click the checkbox to the right of Enable Logging to a Syslog Server
- Add in the local or remote IP of your Syslog Server in the Syslog Server Address dropdown
- Click Apply
- Your Cradlepoint router will now send logs to the designated address