Airlink Management Service (ALMS)
$20.00 – $100.00
AirLink® Management Service (ALMS) powered by AirVantage® is a secure cloud-based management solution that makes it easy to deploy, monitor, and upgrade multiple gateways and routers remotely. Access to ALMS is included as part of AirLink Complete management and support plan. Access is included in the first year with supported device packages. Download Datasheet >>
About Airlink Management Service (ALMS)
Managing remote assets and infrastructure is a demanding task.
You need to maintain multiple device configurations, update device software, and remotely diagnose reported issues.
AirLink Management Service (ALMS) is a leading network management solution. This highly advanced application supports over-the-air device registration, configuration, and software updates. Dashboards display up-to-date views of the entire fleet, and custom reports can be set up to monitor critical events and prevent downtime.
The interactive monitoring dashboard and maps show the status, signal strength, and location of all AirLink gateways (excluding the MG Series of Routers*) deployed. Drill down to quickly troubleshoot devices or update older versions of firmware with one-click. Advanced heartbeat reporting and custom alerts can be set up to notify you when devices go offline, resulting in faster issue identification, less downtime, and fewer field trips.
Configurable monitoring dashboards display the actionable information required to keep your fleet of AirLink gateways and routers up and running at maximum
efficiency. Alerts notify you of mission-critical events so that preventative maintenance can be applied to prevent downtime.
Application software, gateway router firmware, and radio module firmware can be updated across the fleet, over-the-air with automatic retry, and detailed results
reporting. The upgrade status dashboard widget provides an overview of all devices’ firmware state.
ALMS enables the rapid deployment of AirLink gateways and routers by applying a configuration template to a group of gateways. Configuration templates can be created or modified based on the software parameters of an existing gateway or from scratch.
A Simple, Scalable, and Secure Approach to Managing AirLink Gateways and Routers
Users can start managing their gateways immediately and automatically receive
regular updates and new features without having to manage any software. AirLink
Management Service is designed to:
- Remotely manage AirLink gateways and routers from one central web application accessible anytime, anywhere
- Receive software updates automatically and deploy them over-the-air with one click
- Rapidly deploy or update any number of gateways and routers using configuration templates
- Access summary dashboards that provide at-a-glance monitoring of entire deployments with drill-down capability for quick troubleshooting
Secure Your Data and Communication
- Safeguard AirLink gateways from intrusion with device initiated communication
- Operates seamlessly with operator private networks
- Access service from globally distributed, independently audited, Tier 4 data centers hosted by Amazon Web Services
*For MG Devices, Refer to AMM Hosted Support Services.