AirLink RV55 Rugged LTE-A Pro Router
$589.00 – $789.00
Compact, Industrial Grade, Low Power LTE Advanced Connectivity
- Optional Wifi: Dual Band 2.4/5GHz Wi-Fi
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +70°C
- Military Spec: MIL-STD-810G
- Ingress Protection: IP64 rated
- Software Included: 1-Year Airlink Complete
- Firmware: ALEOS Application Framework
- Warranty: 3-Year Standard
- Download Datasheet >>
AirLink® RV55 Rugged LTE-A Pro Router
The AirLink® RV55 is the industry’s most rugged, compact, LTE-A Pro router. Simple to install, and easy to manage, the RV55 cellular router is designed for connecting critical remote assets & infrastructure, and vehicles. The RV55 is especially well suited for SCADA, distribution automation, and vehicle fleets.
The RV55 is also available with Wi-Fi to provide secure, vehicle area networking (VAN) for the mobile workforce and service fleets. The RV55 is designed to meet the harsh environmental and performance requirements of industrial and mobile installations, delivering superior reliability and uninterrupted operation in outdoor or vehicle environments. The RV55 is a certified device that is Band 14 and FirstNet Ready™.
- Includes the first year of network management and support with AirLink Complete
- LTE-A Pro (CAT12) supporting 600Mbps/150Mbps (DL/UL) performance
- LTE-A Pro and LTE-M/NB-IoT variants for global deployments, and extended coverage
- Ethernet and Dual-Serial to connect legacy equipment
- Dual-Band Wi-Fi (optional) for Access Point and/or Wi-Fi WAN
- GNSS for precision location tracking
- Remote, secure network management in the cloud or in the enterprise
Designed to withstand harsh industrial and vehicle environments, the Airlink RV55 is rugged with MIL-STD, a vehicle grade power supply, and is Class I Div2 certified. This device will keep your remote assets and vehicles connected when you need them most.
Secure Remote Infrastructure
RV55 lets you connect cameras, and sensors to protect and keep your remote assets or workforce secure. Monitor and manage all of your deployed devices through a single, unified management interface with AirLink Network Management solutions.
Reduce Cost and Complexity
Airlink RV55’s provide out-of-box connectivity to existing legacy or new assets. Built-in dual-serial port, ethernet, and I/O reduce cost and complexity to interface to legacy equipment. Low-power, rugged and compact form-factor makes it easy to integrate into existing installations where space and power may be limited.
Keep Your Mobile Workforce Connected
The Airlink RV55’s Dual-Band Wi-Fi (optional), Ethernet, and Dual SIM capability provide mobile workforce access to critical enterprise applications and connected wherever they may operate. Built-in GNSS enables position tracking and location-based services.
What’s in the Box?
- RV55 Router
- DC Power Cable (Item #: 2000522)
- Quick Start Guide