Calamp Fusion 4G LTE Router
$1,290.00 – $2,090.00
Mission-Critical Multi-Network LTE Router
- 4G/3G Multi-Network LTE Router
- Flexible for various M2M applications
- Persistent, reliable network connectivity
- FirstNet LTE/Band 14 and Carrier LTE networks
- Automatic switchover and concurrent coverage for seamless operation
- WiFi for hotspot capability in the field
- High-performance GPS for accurate vehicle location
- Compatible with CalAmp’s DeviceOutlook for easy device management
- Download Datasheet >>
CalAmp Fusion 4G LTE Router
The CalAmp Fusion is for use by first responders, government, transportation, and energy markets to enable secure, wireless data connectivity over LTE cellular networks as well as FirstNet Band 14. When 4G/3G high-speed connectivity is mission-critical, Fusion accelerates real-time communications and enables vehicle tracking and location-based services, interoperability with Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) software, camera surveillance and other crucial mobile and fixed solutions such as fleet management and analytics reporting, push-to-talk, and AVL.
Fusion offers the ultimate in connectivity and redundancy by routing traffic concurrently between carrier networks, without requiring an external router or switch. For additional connectivity options, WiFi is available and routes between wired and wireless networks, with the ability to connect to multiple devices through Fusion’s three Ethernet ports. Fusion’s WiFi capability acts as a hotspot to connect multiple, local devices to create a vehicle area network that is utilized by mobile-first responders or mobile workers who require real-time access to business-critical information.
High-Performance & Reliable
Fusion offers full-edge router capabilities and is able to simultaneously support data, voice, and video applications. The 50-channel GPS precisely locates vehicles for AVL applications, the key to decision making for dispatchers and fleet managers. Rest assured that sensitive, critical data is safe through the IPSec enabled VPN. Fusion is able to withstand a broad range of temperatures and humidity levels and is ruggedized to meet military specifications.
Centralized Management Platform
When combined with CalAmp’s secure web-based platform, DeviceOutlook provides a robust solution to better manage, monitor, and control devices remotely. The application non-intrusively monitors system diagnostics and updates firmware and configuration change over-the-air to reduce costs and improves operational efficiencies.
- LTE multi-network router; single or dual radio
- Device Management: SNMP, embedded HTTP server for setup and help for 1 to 1 individual configuration
- Power: 4-pin locking, ignition sense, and alarm inputs
- Compatible with CalAmp’s DeviceOutlook for easy management