Cradlepoint IBR1100 Vehicle Router
Highly Available, Cloud-Managed Networking for Vehicles
- Supports LTE Advanced
- Cloud Managed with ECM
- SIM-Based Auto-Carrier Selection
- 3 LAN / 3 WAN Ports
- Enterprise-Grade Modems
- WiFi Dual-band, dual concurrent WiFi
- (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac)*
- Active GPS with TAIP, NMEA
- Download Datasheet >>
Cradlepoint IBR1100 Series
The Cradlepoint COR IBR1100 Series is a compact, ruggedized 3G/4G/LTE networking platform designed for mission-critical connectivity in the most challenging environments. Ideal for in-vehicle networks including police cars, ambulances, and mass transit, this cloud-managed solution provides organizations the ability to scale deployments quickly and manage their vehicle networks easily in real-time.
With an extensive list of safety and hardening certifications, the COR IBR1100 is engineered to protect against extreme temperatures, humidity, shocks, vibrations, dust, water splash, reverse polarity, and transient voltage.
The COR IBR1100 Series supports Cradlepoint NetCloud Engine and can be added to secure, cloud-based networks in minutes. It also supports Cradlepoint Extensibility Platform elements and can be customized to support the unique requirements of customer-specific applications.
INCREASE NETWORK AVAILABILITY
- Multi-carrier 4G LTE Advanced support with dual SIM capability
- Supports Ethernet (T1, DSL, Cable, MetroE), WiFi as WAN, and Metro WiFi
- Dual-modem capability for failover or load balancing
- Fully ruggedized to ensure always-on connectivity, even in extreme M2M applications
- Monitor uptime with real-time alerts
THE IBR1100 ENHANCES THE CONNECTED EXPERIENCE
- Improve the ridership experience with high-speed, highly available connectivity
- Offer secure, guest WiFi to passengers
- Enable connected devices like digital signage, drivers’ tablets, payment systems, and EMS response systems
DEPLOY & SCALE QUICKLY
- Increase speed to deployment with “zero-touch” configuration
- Simplify installation with built-in voltage protection and ignition sensing
- Flexible GPS reporting for easy integration with Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL) systems
SECURE & PROTECT
- Advanced security, VPN, and a stateful firewall to protect sensitive data
- Designed for PCI compliant network architectures
- Cloud-managed security and content filtering (CIPA compliant)
What’s in the Box?
- COR IBR1100 Ruggedized Router
- Integrated business-class 3G/4G modem
- Includes mounting plate
- Two-meter locking power and GPIO cable (direct wire)
- Quick Start Guide with warranty information
NOTE: Due to the diverse needs of customers, the COR IBR1100/IBR1150 package does not include a power adapter or antennas.