Cross Polarized LTE MIMO Antenna (5G)
High Gain Cross Polarized LTE MIMO Antenna
USAT Model Number: PY-P-PS200-11W-33
The XPOL-2-5G is Poynting’s third-generation “V3” of this very popular Cross Polarised (XPOL), cellular band, 2×2 MIMO antenna. The antenna enclosure effectively looks the same as the second generation “V2” but has been completely redesigned on the inside. We have used advanced metamaterial technology, making use of Artificial Magnetic Conductors (AMC) and new registered/patent-pending radiator configuration, which is proving to yield exceptional improvements in bandwidth and gain. Radiation patterns of this antenna are exceptionally well-controlled, further adding to the performance of the antenna.
The XPOL-2-5G antenna includes the newer 3400 – 3800 MHz bands, which were not previously covered by our V2 and is suitable for 2G, 3G, 4G & 5G. This antenna performs exceptionally well in the following frequency bands: 698 – 960MHz, 1700 – 2170MHz, 2300 – 2700MHz & 3400 – 3800MHz. In addition to the new bands, the gain in the 1700MHz and 2.7GHz is around 3dB higher than the “V2” over the same frequency bands! Our “V2” antenna already outperformed most competitors over these bands, so this substantial improvement in gain shows the benefits of the new advanced materials and novel radiator design.
So, if it was a car, we installed an entirely new technology engine producing twice the power under the bonnet – it may look the same, but just wait until you turn the ignition on!
- New advanced metamaterial technology
- Exceptional performance over the main 4G/5G bands
- High Gain for the antenna size
- Wideband 2×2 MIMO 4G/5G antenna
- Backward compatible 2G/3G/4G/LTE antenna (5G Ready)
- Two cross polarised antennas in one enclosure for optimal LTE performance
- IP65 weather/dust and vandal-resistant enclosure.
To learn more about USAT’s customized antenna systems and cabling solutions, click here.
LTE MIMO Antenna Applications:
- Outdoor antenna for Fixed Wireless Access (FWA)
- Consumer LTE/5G internet connectivity
- Industrial & Commercial LTE/5G deployments
- Urban and rural household reception enhancement
- Agricultural & Farming LTE/5G data distribution
- Power, Energy & Water telemetry access
- Oil & Gas communication systems
- Municipal & Government systems
- Repeaters & coverage enhancement amplifiers
What’s in the Box?
- Single Antenna
- Z-shaped mounting bracket