Cross Polarized LTE MIMO Antenna (4G)
High Gain Cross Polarized LTE MIMO Antenna
USAT Model Number: PY-P-PS200-09W-16
The High Gain Cross Polarized LTE MIMO Antenna (XPOL-2) provides an innovative solution for 4G / 3G and 2G networks including Wi-Fi. It is a unique wall- or pole-mountable, dual polarised, full LTE band antenna. Incorporating two separately fed ultra wideband elements in a single housing, the antenna is equipped to provide client-side MiMo and diversity support for the networks of today and tomorrow.
This is a cost-effective solution for enhancing signal reception and throughput. The XPOL-2 antenna increases signal reliability ensures higher data throughput for users and provides a stable, high-quality connection.
This improves subscriber user experience and secures client retention. It is ideal for any application using the GSM network (LTE/ HSPA/3G/EDGE/GPRS).
- Futureproof wideband LTE antenna and Wi-Fi operational frequencies.
- Backward compatible with 3G, 2G technologies.
- Two cross polarised antennas in one enclosure for optimal LTE performance.
- Improves mobile network subscriber’s user experience.
- Increased connectivity stability.
- Weather- and vandal-resistant enclosure.
To learn more about USAT’s customized antenna systems and cabling solutions, click here.
LTE MIMO Antenna Applications:
- Consumer LTE internet connectivity
- Industrial & Commercial LTE deployments
- Urban and rural household reception enhancement
- Agricultural & Farming LTE data distribution
- Power, Energy & Water telemetry access
- Oil & Gas communication systems
- Municipal & Government systems
- Repeaters & coverage enhancement amplifiers
What’s in the Box?
- Single Antenna
- Z-shaped mounting bracket
- 5m Black twin siamese HDF 195 Cable
- 2X SMA (gold-plated)