Digi Remote Manager 3.0 Software
$30.00 – $105.00
Comprehensive IoT Device Management Application for Secure Asset Monitoring and Control
- Industry-leading cloud and edge tools for rapid device deployment and easier asset and inventory management
- Monitor network, device and asset performance and security with bi-directional communications
- Access data from edge devices that were previously out of reach and define precisely where you want the business logic
- Automate mass firmware and software updates to stay in compliance
- Integrate device data through open APIs to gain deeper insights
- Receive detailed reports and real-time alerts on network health and device conditions
- Download Datasheet >>
Digi Remote Manager 3.0
When it comes to the Internet of Things, only the most reliable communication connections will suffice. There’s too much on the line regarding data security, process improvement, and employee safety. With Digi Remote Manager® (DRM 3.0), a secure management application to monitor and control distributed IoT devices, network managers get a single point of command and control to continuously update and maintain the performance requirements you depend on most.
Many things can go wrong when operating an IoT network of distributed devices. Be sure to keep your data flowing with automated mass firmware and software updates that will modify and maintain the configuration of all your units in the field – for complete asset tracking and compliance, including security protection. DRM 3.0 will help you diagnose and even fix some remote devices. All of the above without another costly truck roll.
It all starts with IoT network management software that lets you securely access your devices and assets after deployment. To not only update firmware, but to ensure the security of your entire network by monitoring and evaluating its status and health.
Set performance parameters for healthy devices and create alerts, alarms, and reports to stay ahead of network problems.
Compliance and Security
Maintain security compliance (e.g., PCI, HIPAA, NIST) by defining a standard configuration, and then scanning and fixing any out-of-compliance devices.
Schedule mass firmware updates to groups of devices.
The list of features within the Digi Remote Manager is quite extensive. Too extensive to list here.
Please download the datasheet to learn more.