Digi Transport WR54 Cellular Router
$1,179.00 – $1,579.00
Rugged and secure cellular router for mission-critical industrial and transportation applications.
- Modem: 600 Mbps down, 150 Mbps up (Cat 12)
- WiFi: 2 x 2 MIMO 2.4/5 GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- GPS/GNSS: Multi-constellation (GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou)
- Enclosure: Die-cast aluminium / IP54
- Environmental: MIL-STD-810G
- FirstNet Ready™: Yes, A146 and A246 Variants
- Download Datasheet >>
Digi Transport WR54
The versatility and performance of Digi® WR54 routers make them ideal for mission-critical applications requiring continuous connectivity, field longevity, and edge computing. FirstNet Ready™ Digi WR54 provides secure routing and gateway functionality across wired and wireless communication networks. Local private subnets are bridged across public networks to safeguard privacy and integrity.
Digi WR54 is available with dual Wi-Fi radios to segment passenger Wi-Fi from fare collection, data, video, and other applications, and offers FirstNet Ready models with both single and dual cellular modules. FirstNet® is a public/private partnership managed by the U.S. Dept. of Commerce that develops and operates a nationwide first-responder network.
Designed to meet the demands of first responders, Digi WR54 includes concurrent and independent dual cellular interfaces that prioritize critical communications. The industrial-grade design supports the most rugged conditions, including vibration and temperature changes. An embedded Python environment also enables quick adaptation to evolving system requirements.
Four Gigabit Ethernet ports connect other IP-capable systems, each configurable as an isolated secure LAN or all four can function as a Layer 2 switch. Digi TrustFence®, a suite of hardware and firmware features, ensures the integrity of Digi WR54 security functions. A cryptographic co-processor protects particularly sensitive information.
The Digi TransPort WR54 is Ideal For:
Features and Benefits
- FirstNet Ready™ models include Digi WR54 A146/A246 with single or dual cellular modules
- Global models Digi WR54 A106/A206 with single or dual cellular radios
- Future-built with dual-core 880 MHz MIPS processor and PCIe 2.0 internal bus
- Segmented private vs. public data communication across dual 600 Mbps Cat 11 cellular modules
- High-speed 867 Mbps 802.11ac Wi-Fi for WAN or LAN service and dual Wi-Fi radios in Digi WR54-A112
- Cryptographic co-processor with secure key generation
What’s in the Box?
- WR54 Cellular Router Only
Accessories Sold Separately: