NetCloud Perimeter Client + Support
$36.00 – $150.00
NetCloud Perimeter works with existing network and security infrastructures. It requires no hardware or configuration, scales instantly, and is subscription-based. Build multiple secure overlay networks, tailored for purpose and per account, to scale and perform independently based on business needs. This service is available for purchase in one, three, and five-year installments to cater to your current and future needs.
NetCloud Perimeter Client + Support Plans
NetCloud Perimeter provides a simple, cloud-based alternative to VPN. It allows companies to build and deploy virtual overlay networks in minutes, connecting all their IoT devices and remote and mobile workers to business-critical resources. Offering cloud-based security, the NetCloud Perimeter service eliminates the hardware, complexity, and operational costs of traditional WANs. It enables easy deployment of changes at the network edge while maintaining security, visibility, and control as business requirements evolve.
Now IT teams can build and deploy secure virtual overlay networks in minutes to connect:
- Remote or mobile workforces using Windows, iOS, Android, or Linux devices
- IoT devices such as kiosks, digital signs, cameras, sensors, meters, etc.
And create a software-defined perimeter—across the Internet or any private or public cloud.
NetCloud Perimeter: Protects Everywhere End-to-End
As enterprises continue to embrace workforce mobility, BYOD, and public cloud, protecting network borders and endpoints is no longer sufficient. NetCloud Perimeter’s security foundation is a multi-layer, network-based approach to security that protects users, devices, and workloads wherever they’re deployed. Key elements include:
- Secure Overlay: Abstraction of logical network & address space from the Internet
- Encryption: Protects data-in-transit end-to-end with the strength of 256-bit encryption
- Network Virtualization: Enables zero-trust WANs through micro-segmentation
- Multi-layer Authentication: Device, virtual network, domain & certificate level
- Secure Internet Access: Send all traffic from target IoT devices through the dark virtual cloud network
These security building blocks help protect against a myriad of network-based attacks:
- IP address-related attacks (port scans, spoofing, DNS poisoning, & DDoS)
- Packet sniffing exploits (Firesheep & other nefarious sniffing programs)
- Authentication hacks (unchanged passwords, brute force & single factor)
NetCloud Perimeter | Key Features
- Deploys in minutes
- No configuration
- No changes to existing network infrastructure
- Encrypted data-in-transit (256-bit AES)
- No data stored in the cloud
- Cloaked IP address space
- Enables micro-segmentation for zero-trust WANs
- Certificate-based Auto-PKI (X.509 CA)
- Runs on top-tier cloud providers around the world
- Fully redundant architecture
- Self-healing, self-optimizing
- Seamless failover
- Windows 7/8, Mac 10.7+
- Windows, Android, & iOS phones & tablets
- Windows 2008R2 / 2012 & Linux servers
- Docker containers
Full List of Features
The list of features and benefits within the NetCloud Perimeter service is quite extensive. Too extensive to list here.
Please download the datasheet to learn more.