Up to $100 Back-End Credits From Verizon On Qualifying Gateways & Routers
There is a new router promotion of great interest to USAT’s customers that is being offered by Verizon. It could lead to substantial cash savings through back-end credits on your Verizon monthly invoice for airtime.
This promotion applies to Cradlepoint, Sierra Wireless and Digi routers formally approved by Verizon for use on their Network in the U.S.A. These qualifying routers must have be procured and activated on qualifying Verizon rate plans between May 8, 2020 and August 7, 2020. During that time period, business customers can receive up to a $100 back-end bill credit when purchasing any router through select authorized partners like USAT.
Verizon, not USAT administrates this program.
Published details of the Verizon Promotion state:
- The bill credit will be applied as a lump sum bill credit on your Verizon bill after 2-3 billing cycles
- $50 will be credited when a qualifying router is on a price plan $10-$29.99
- $100 will be credited when a qualifying router is on a price plan $30 or higher
- Execution of a two year Verizon contract for commercial customers and a one year Verizon contract for government customers is required to be eligible for the bill credit.
- Remember the Verizon line used on the router must be net new to be eligible for the bill credit. For example, transferring an existing Verizon line to this device is not considered a net new add.
If your organization needs to purchase qualifying devices for this Verizon Promotion, USAT offers connectivity devices from top-tier providers like Cradlepoint, Sierra Wireless, and Digi International.
USAT provides wireless networking solutions to technology-driven organizations. We are your expert source when you want to connect your things to the Internet Of Things.